Registering early is highly recommended. The application process is longer than in previous years, so it would be beneficial to get a head start. Registering does not commit you to entering, it just lets us know that you’re interested.
To register, you’ll need to enter basic information about the venture and the venture’s team leader. Register now via the Enter button below.
The Application Round for 2016-2017 is closed.
- Short Description: A 1-2 sentence description of your venture, for use on our website and in the Startup Showcase booklet, if applicable. Please note that this description will be made publicly available.
- Pitch Deck: Upload a pitch deck that describes your venture (pdf). You may use this template if you choose. Some helpful resources for creating a pitch deck:
- Optional Supplemental Materials: Feel free to upload any additional materials that you think will help the judges as they review your submissions. Examples include an executive summary, financial projections, appendices, etc.
- Elevator Pitch Video: The video can be an “elevator pitch” or simply a description in your own words of your venture concept. It should be no more than 2 minutes long.
- Please make sure that the video is set to public, and therefore viewable by our selection committee. Videos that are set to private or password protected cannot be seen and thus could result in your team’s disqualification for an incomplete application.
- Optional Personal Video: In this video, you can share the story behind why you founded this venture and can explain why solving this problem is important to you. It should be no more than 2 minutes long.
- Please make sure that the video is set to public, and therefore viewable by our selection committee. Judges will not be able to view videos that are set to private or password protected.