Sponsored by Eric Aroesty, C’92
Come see the Finalists pitch live at the Startup Showcase!
April 27, 2018
Jon M. Huntsman Hall
Startup Challenge Semifinalist Dexio
Dexio leverages blockchain and 3D scanning technology to promote transparency and create new forms of financing in the diamond industry’s midstream.
How did you come up with this idea?
The core of the Dexio team met through the Lauder program. During the summer immersion, some of us spent time learning about the diamond industry in South Africa and discovered a host of issues across its supply chain which could be solved with a smart use of the latest technology.
How will your venture change the world?
Dexio leverages blockchain and the latest imaging technology to promote transparency and create new forms of financing in the diamond industry’s midstream. We are excited by the possibilities of delivering a timely product which has a potential to restore trust and value to the complex diamond supply chain while powering sustainable trade.
Michal Benedykcinski, G’19, WG’19
Ben Roth, G’19, WG’19
Julia Madden, G’19, WG’19
Harry DiFrancesco, G’19, WG’19
HQ Han, WG’19
Timothy Clancy, ENG’18, GEN’18
- Michal: Completed his first around the world trip this past summer, always on a lookout for a road less traveled
- Ben: Spotted a wild panda in a natural habitat in South West China
- Julia: performed at Disney world as part of a dance troupe at 11 yrs old
Harry: been above 20000 feet three times
- HQ: Former Singapore national team ballroom dancer and ballerina
- Tim: Proud owner of a CryptoKitty named Burbujas and passionate about researching ways in which smart contracts can improve game development.
Find the resource you need now!
Sort all resources by type or location
Meet with staff
Upcoming entrepreneurial events