Sponsored by Eric Aroesty, C’92
April 30, 2021
The Top 30 Startup Challenge teams compete in the Semifinals –
8 Finalist Teams compete in the Finals!
2020- 2021 Startup Challenge
All events will be held online.
Startup Challenge Finals: Friday, April 30, 2021
Startup Challenge Semifinals: Friday, April 23, 2021
Venture Lab is grateful to Eric Aroesty C’92, whose generous donation supports the Startup Challenge.
The 2021 Startup Challenge winners are:
- Perlman Grand Prize: $30,000 + $15,000 in legal, accounting, and strategy services to Coverforce
- Runner-up: $15,000 + $15,000 in legal, accounting, and strategy services to Felix
- Innovation Award: $10,000 + $15,000 in legal, accounting, and strategy services to Xoma
- Launch Prize: $10,000 + $15,000 in legal, accounting, and strategy services to Lumify Care
- Frederick H. Gloeckner Award for Best Undergraduate Team: $10,000 Lumify Care
- Robert S. Blank New Venture Collaboration Award: $10,000 to AltruiRx
- Jacobson Social Impact Prize: $10,000 to CHIIN The Critical Healthcare Information Integration Network
- AI for Business Award: $10,000 to Felix
- Weiss Tech House Audience Choice Award: $5,000 to RinSalt