Accelerate your business when you’re ready to launch!
VIP-X is an intense, 3-month accelerator program for the most dedicated student and alumni entrepreneurs and the most advanced startups in VIP-C.
When your startup is ready to launch, VIP-X provides the additional resources and mentoring that you need to take your venture to the next level.
Applications are by invitation only, from current members of VIP-C.
You’re a passionate entrepreneur, with an idea that can change the world. We’re here to help.
VIP-X runs three times annually: fall, spring, and summer
- Individual advising
- Dedicated seed funding
- Advanced workshops and guest speakers, with subjects tailored to the interests of that cycle’s members
- All the resources available to members of VIP-C, like co-working space and a strong community of fellow entrepreneurs
Meet the Summer 2019 members of VIP-X
Previous VIP-X Members:
- #PeriodPainFree: Personalized Plant-Based Healing Formulas
- Cobare: Sustainable Solutions For Feminine Care
- Keaton: Carefully Crafted Office Workwear For Women
- Polyview: Enhancing Operational Productivity with Management Software
- Synovium: Leveraging Data For Treating Autoimmune Diseases
- Clove: Revolutionizing Traditional Footwear for Medical Professionals
- Strella: How Technology Is Eliminating Food Waste
- MDAlly: The Right Care for Every 911 Caller
- Phrase Health: Decision Support for Healthcare Organizations
- Sigo: Easy Car Insurance for Everyone
- aavrani: Luxury Skincare Inspired by Indian Beauty Rituals
- Collecto: An Unparalleled Gifting Experience
- InstaHub: Automating Energy Savings
- Steignet: A Tactical “Bloomberg Terminal” for the Residential Real Estate Market
- ZEV: Helping Dealers Sell Electric Vehicles
- Acention: Developing a New Model for Mobile Gaming—Play Games, Win Money
- Group K Diagnostic: Changing the How, When & Where of Blood Testing—and Saving Lives
- Sanguis: A Medical Device Dream Team
- VisiPlate: How VisiPlate is Curing Blindness with Nanotechnology
- Woveon: Using AI to Create a Better Conversation with Your Customer