Accelerate your business when you’re ready to launch!
VIP-X is an intense, 3-month accelerator program for the most dedicated student and alumni entrepreneurs and the most advanced startups in VIP-C.
When your startup is ready to launch, VIP-X provides the additional resources and mentoring that you need to take your venture to the next level.
Applications are by invitation only, from current members of VIP-C.
You’re a passionate entrepreneur, with an idea that can change the world. We’re here to help.
VIP-X runs three times annually: fall, spring, and summer
- Individual advising
- Dedicated seed funding
- Advanced workshops and guest speakers, with subjects tailored to the interests of that cycle’s members
- All the resources available to members of VIP-C, like co-working space and a strong community of fellow entrepreneurs
Meet the Fall 2021 members of VIP-X
Previous VIP-X Members:
- Breed Science: (Trey Steidle, WG’21) D2C meal plan subscription tailored by your vet, for your pet.
- coBlossom: (David Klippel, WG’22; Luke Fraker, WG’22) Relationship wellness app that uses fun mini-games to help couples build the habit of creating quality time for their relationship each day.
- Levo: (Jason Yu, WG’22) Levo is the first solution to focus on the caregiver.
- Lex Analytics: (Michelle Xiong, W’22; Pranav Pillai, ENG’20, GEN’20, W’20) Data platform that helps teachers measure and understand student attendance and participation to improve engagement and equity in online classes.
- MedVision: (Raghu Arghal, GR’26) Real-time healthcare inventory management, made simple.
- OnHouse: (Yoojin Jang, WG’21) Marketplace and platform for property managers. Finally, property management is easy.
- Tiffin: (Sagar Chopra, G’22, WG’22) Cloud-based software platform built specifically for independent chefs to help them start, manage, and grow their businesses.
- Altrui RX: (Sourish Jasti, W’24; Justin Zhang, ENG’24; Joe Kakkis, C’21) Giving medication a second life.
- ArtsWrk: (Nick Silvero, W’18; Ramita Ravi, C’17, W’17): A professional network for artists and creatives.
- Calicosol: (Douglas Williams, WG’22) Conveniently Sustainable
- Card Curator: (John Garner, WG’22) Credit Cards at your service.
- Everdura: (Liz Nunez, C’17, W’17) Bring your roots home.
- Felix: (Manuel Godoy, WG’21; Bernardo Garcia, G’21, WG’21) Empowering Latinos in the US to send money abroad.
- Nouri: (Irene Liu, WG’22) Eastern food therapy meets Western nutrition meal program for expecting moms.
- VRB Labs: (Chase Hobby, WG’20; Evan Seale, WG’20) Optimal living
- Candr: (Anna Li, WG’20) Build honest relationships with Candr.
- Consolidata: (Craig Thompson, WG’21; GEN’22, Austin Kipp, WG’21) Create, analyze, and share financial forecasts easily and collaboratively.
- CoverForce: (Cyrus Karai, WG’21) The ultimate online shopfront for insurance agents.
- Lumify Care: (Anthony Scarpone-Lambert, N’21; Louisa Qiu, N’23, W’23; Joshua Baek, C’23; Gerardo Ballestros, W’23) Illuminating Healthcare.
- TallGrass Tailor: (Garrison Haning, WG’21) We deliver the fit that everybody deserves.
- Recovery Box: (Andrew Hotsko, WG’21) Recovery made easy.
- Underdogstuff: (Gregory Nesmith, W’20) Culture X Capital
- Ascend: (Montgomery Ngan, C’20, W’20) The Easiest Way to Find Residential Rental Pricing
- OPEN Laboratories: (Tim Marsh, W’21) OPEN Labs in an environmental allergy prescribing platform designed to expand access to top-quality, personalized care.
- SHOWCASE: (Dana Kim, WG’20; Ethan Kellough, GEN’21) SHOWCASE helps brands build better products through at-home product discovery boxes and high-quality, thoughtful feedback.
- Fulton: (Libie Motchan, WG’21; Daniel Nelson, WG’21) Fulton is modernizing arch support by developing an orthopedic insole.
- Aureum: (Yunhan (Derek) Gao, WG’20; Xufei (Renee) Yu , WG’20) Aureum provides family-style primary care services to Chinese white-collar professionals.
- ChefMark: (Austin Simon, WG’20) The marketplace for quality used restaurant equipment.
- FLOAT/THERE: (Angela Jiang, WG’20; Linda Ye, WG’20) is determined to help travelers look and feel their best while they explore.
- Hello Ralphie: (Felicity Johnson, WG’20) Connects pet parents with licensed veterinarians for video and chat appointments.
- MyQs: (Sehgal Dhawal, GEN’08) MyQs is a platform for professionals to develop and grow their skillset through practice exams.
- True Places: (Ben Knepler, WG’10; Nelson Warley) – Direct to consumer brand providing outdoor products for everyday adventures
- Alphagora: (Robert Dowling, EE’21, ENG’21, W’21) Subscription Based Cryptocurrency Trading
- Etcetera Bio: (Vikram Krishnamoorthy, C’20, W’20) Using Next-Generation Biological Engineering to Solve This Generation’s Hard Problems
- Fuego: (Kevin Weschler, WG’20) Stylish Sneakers For Dancing The Night Away
- Kidas: (Ron Kerbs, G’20, WG’20; Lynn (Qing) Marks, WG’20) Guarding Kids Against Cyberbulling
- Mira Insight: (Aswin Mannepalli, C’09, G’18) PR Insights In Your Back Pocket
- Brunchface: (Peter Chung, GFA’16) Be the Mayor of Your City’s Brunch-Scene
- Jove: (Joshua Evans, C’14) House Hunt in Minutes
- Air23: (Sieva Kozinsky, WG’20; Vishnu Rachakonda, ENG’18, GEN’19) Helping Pharma Companies Recruit For Clinical Trials
- Avior Analytics: (Ryan Wosick, ENG’19; Joseph Scheidt) Improving Patient Engagement in Physical Therapy
- BioAlert Technologies: (Marc Rosenberg, C’18, GEN’19; Soleil Carrero, GEN’19) The First Continuous Infection Monitoring System
- ConnectED Mobile: (Andie Kaplan, WG’20) Cell phone service made easy
- Frutero Ice Cream: (Mike Weber, WG’20; Vedant Saboo, WG’20) Sweet Treats Straight From The Tropics
- Elix: (Lulu Ge, WG’20) Personalized Plant-Based Healing Formulas
- Cobare: (Jelece Morris, WG’19) Sustainable Solutions For Feminine Care
- Keaton: (Melina Flabiano, WG’19) Carefully Crafted Office Workwear For Women
- Polyview: (Amreeta Gill, WG’19; Tyler MacBroom, WG’18) Enhancing Operational Productivity with Management Software
- Synovium: (Elston He, L’20, WG’20; Rajiv Patel-O’Connor, C’19; Evan Zou, C’19, W’19) Leveraging Data For Treating Autoimmune Diseases
- Roundup App: (Braden Fineberg, ENG19, GEN19) Micro Donations Making Major Impact
- Dandy: (Daniel Hanover, ENG19, W19; Toni Oloko, W’20) The first fully digital dental lab.
- Clove: (Joe Ammon, WG’19) Revolutionizing Traditional Footwear for Medical Professionals
- Strella: (Katherine Sizov, C’19) Decision-focused data designed for food supply chains.
- MDAlly: (Shanel Fields, WG’19) Telehealth response for emergency medical services.
- Phrase Health: (Mike Zeidlhack, WG’19) Decision Support for Healthcare Organizations
- Sigo: (Nestor Solari, G’19, WG’19; Julio Erdos, C10, ENG10, G19, WG19) Easy Car Insurance for Everyone
- aavrani: (Justin Silver, WG’19; Rooshy Roychoudhury, WG’19) Luxury Skincare Inspired by Indian Beauty Rituals
- Collecto: (Federika Longinotti-Buitoni, WG’18) An Unparalleled Gifting Experience
- InstaHub: (Michael Wong, W’18; Dayo Adewole, ENG15, GEN15, GR21; Matthew Hanna ENG’18) Automating Energy Savings
- Steignet: (A.J. Steigman, WG’18) A Tactical “Bloomberg Terminal” for the Residential Real Estate Market
- ZEV: (Gabriel Elsner, WG’18; Eddie Kong, GEN’18) Helping Dealers Sell Electric Vehicles
- Acention: (Colin Robinson, WG’18; Anvith Ekkati, GEN’18; Peter Zhu, WG’18) Developing a New Model for Mobile Gaming—Play Games, Win Money
- Group K Diagnostic: (Brianna Wronko, ENG’17) Changing the How, When & Where of Blood Testing—and Saving Lives
- Sanguis: (Divyansh Agarwal, GR’23/M’23; Prateek Agarwal, M’19; Daniel Zhang, GR’23/M’23) A Medical Device Dream Team
- Avisi: (Rui Jing Jiang, W’18; Adarsh Battu, W’18; Brandon Kao, ENG’18) How Avisi is Curing Blindness with Nanotechnology
- Woveon: (Adam Rawot, ENG’17) Using AI to Create a Better Conversation with Your Customer
- brEDcrumb: (Scott Elfenbein, WG’17) Getting Low Income Kids to Great Colleges
- E-Health Now: (Kelly Xu, WG’17; Vinayak Kumar, C13, G13, M18, WG18; Ram Prasadat) Bringing Hope to Chinese Cancer Patients
- Eager Academy: (Chris Hanson, C’17) Teaching Students How To Learn
- Fellow Hunter: (Parker Barnett, GEN’18A) A Sharing Economy for Hunters
- Neuroflow: (Chris Molaro, WG’17; Adam Pardes, GR’19) Curing PTSD with Wearables
- Geneoscopy: (Andrew Barnell, WG’17) Geneoscopy is committed to providing safe, effective, and innovative non-invasive tests to improve the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Harper Wilde: (Jane Fisher, WG’17; Jenna Kerner, WG’17) Fairly priced everyday bras without the hassle.
- Students Care: (Erica Sokol, SPP’16) StudentsCare is a nonprofit organization that connects undergraduate healthcare students with hospitalized children, isolated seniors and their families to provide fun, friendship and support.
- Watotoly: (Divinity Matovu, WG’17) Watotolly is a consumer technology company that aims to reduce the cost and complexity of childcare for families.
- Advans Health: (Antonio Munoz, WG’17, G’17) An insurance web platform to help students purchase the best and most affordable health insurance with a more educated decision.
- Slice Capital: (Rohan Shah, ENG’19) Web equity crowdfunding platform
- Barn Owl: (Josh Phifer, WG’17; Vince Kuchar, WG’17) Ranch management data solutions via networks of sensors.
- SolutionLoft: (Will Fry, W’17, C’17; Jacob Wallenberg, W’16) The printing press of software development, allowing code to be re-used.
- Twine: (Joseph Quan, WG’17; Nikhil Srivastava, WG’17) Twine helps intelligently guide all the people & HR decisions companies make.
- Jubilee: (Emily Tung, WG’17; G’17; Yue Li, WG’17, G’17) Women’s health supplements company based on Chinese herbal medicine.